The best trail riding gear adapts to changing terrain. That’s the idea behind the Super 3R mountain bike helmet. It’s designed for the varying demands of all-mountain riding, which includes long, grinder climbs at low speeds and wide-open descents on rowdy trails. A removable chin bar makes the Super 3R uniquely suited to the all-mountain experience. Basically, you get two MTB helmets in one. For long climbs, remove the chin bar and stow it in your pack. And when it’s time for more aggressive riding, you can quickly lock it on, no tools required.
For the new Super 3R, we’ve added the new Float Fit system and dramatically improved the fit and comfort by revising the shape both inside and out. Other trail-specific features include our GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor, a breakaway camera mount and Overbrow Ventilation. Not to mention MIPS rotational impact system for added protection in certain impacts.
• Breakaway Screws
• Float Fit™
• Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
• Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System
• Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
• Overbrow Ventilation™
• Wraparound Protection™
• X-Static® Padding
• 23 vents
• 784 grams
• Certifications: CE EN1078 : CPSC Bicycle. Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
• Small: 52-56cm / 20″ – 22″
• Medium: 55-59cm / 21.6″ – 23.2″
• Large: 58-62cm / 22.8″ – 24.4″