Fly Racing Freestone helmet features ConeHead™ technology. ConeHead™ is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mold EPS foam for helmets. The new ConeHead™ acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
• ConeHead™ Technology
• One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
• Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
• Safety compliance: EN1078-1997 +A1-2005 standards
• Deep rear EPS profile offers extensive coverage
• 19 vents
• 6 piece shell construction for a unique style and bold look
• Ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
• Adjustable moto inspired visor
• Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
Brand: Fly Racing