The 4000 S II replaces one of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti’s Grand Prix 4000 S. It brings with it the same innovation as its predecessor but adds Vectran technology to boost puncture protection. This combined with the Black Chili rubber compound & new color options make the GP4000 S II versatile enough for race wheels or training wheels.
• A proven tire with a facelift; new colors, new design
• Advanced BlackChili compound for low rolling resistance, high mileage and maximum wet weather grip
• Vectran™ breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection
• Folding Bead
• Weight: 215 grams (700 x 23c)
• Colors available in 23mm width: black, yellow, red, orange, blue, green, silver, transparent