Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
• TNT (Tube/No Tube) clincher, tubeless ready casing
• 4 Compound (4C) exclusive to Vittoria
• Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip
• Versatile all-conditions DH and Enduro tire
• Moto-block square knobs offers stability and durability
• 920 grams (27.5 x 2.35)
• Casing: 120 TPI