The new Crosscut AT ERT tire is as comfortable on dirt as it is on pavement. There are no restrictions to the adventures you can take — smooth, fast rolling through the city, supple and grippy on unpaved roads and trails. EasyRide Tubeless will take you wherever you are heading to without worries.
Giant EasyRide Tubeless tires feature a unique structure that functions like an inner tube and is easy to pump up with a common floor pump, saving you time your ride! Because there’s no need to install an inner tube, the setup process is quick and there’s no risk of pinch flats due to incorrect tube placement. By adding tubeless tire sealant (not included) into the tire to help fill the small holes, puncture resistance is enhanced and you have little fear of flats during your ride!
• Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess
• A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tubeless tire sealant (not included) to seal punctures without the need to change a tube
• EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures
• Supple, high TPI casing for better performance and control
• All-Terrain, smooth-rolling tread design for traction on a wide range of surfaces
• Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads
• Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control
• Wire bead