Many a battle has been lost, due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way. When developing the Terreno Wet tread, Vittoria worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread — it had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance.
• TNT (Tube/No Tube) clincher, tubeless ready casing
• Alternating center ridge rolls fast, and provides forward traction
• Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology
• Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces
• Generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the traction point
• 410 grams (700 x 33c)
• Casing: 120 TPI