Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain… course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. If you are looking for that “one” tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice!
• Traditional tread profile, for smooth transitions, across varied terrain
• Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology
• Fast rolling center-ridge design
• Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction
• TNT (Tube/No Tube) tubeless ready casing
• 420 grams (700 x 33c)
• Casing: 120 TPI