In some situations people simply need more hand positions. Employing the much proven ergonomic grip body of the GP1, the GP5 introduces a hollow formed composite reinforced ergonomically shaped bar end. Featuring rubberized inserts for positive grip, like all of Ergon’s bar ends, it can be independently positioned relative to the grip and acts as the clamp preventing accidental rotation. The grip itself is available in two sizes. The GP5 is Ergon’s largest barend offering.
• Barend size multi-position, 110mm
• Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
• Compatible with bar-plug style mirrors
• Not compatible with carbon bars
• German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable
• Right and Left specific grips
• Available in 2 sizes: Large — 102mm cross section, hand size 8.5-10.5 / Small — 92mm cross section, hand size 6.5-8.5