Racing and riding in cold temps and variable conditions is part of the life we choose, so seasonal riding apparel needs to be up for the challenge. The Havoc Pant is built from the same quiet 4-way stretch, DWR coated Durablend fabric as Giro’s acclaimed Havoc Short. You get ultimate comfort whether you’re cruising high alpine singletrack, dropping into cool canyons, or charging down rugged fall line descents. Comfort with real durability is key, so Giro added perforated ventilation in key areas, giving you plenty of adjustment with exterior waist tabs and a gusseted inseam to make sure these go more than a season. The inseam length and leg opening are dialed for seamless compatibility with pads, and the fit is tailored for a casual feel thats not too baggy. Once you try them, you might wonder why you suffered so long without.
• 94% Nylon / 6% elastane Bluesign® approved fabric
• Havoc Durablend material, Quiet 4-Way stretch fabric, Relaxed fit
• UPF 50+ (non-perforated) Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
• Gusseted inseam, secure zip pocket, preforated ventilation
• Exterior waist adjustment, belt loops and hand pockets