To make a full-featured shoe that can handle extended miles and hard roads, Giro started with an ultralight monofilament mesh Synchwire upper that fits and feels like a second skin, then added thermal-welded TPU for structural support and resistance to grit and grime. Fast, intuitive fit adjustment is guaranteed with dual BOA® L6 buckles, steel laces, and soft lace guides that allow you to get a precise fit with even pressure distribution to ensure comfort with every turn of the pedals. And finally, the advanced carbon composite plate ensures efficient power transfer and responsive feel at the pedals, while allowing 5mm of adjustment for optimal cleat positioning.
• Upper: One-piece synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure / Laser-perforated ventilation throughout / Reflective heel tab
• Outsole: Carbon-composite plate / Dual-injected TPU walking pads / Stainless steel hardware w/ 5mm fore/aft adjustment
• Footbed: 3D molded footbed with medium arch support
• Weight: 265 grams (size 42)
• 60 Days Comfort Guarantee