Pump up your road riding performance. The all-new Pulse offers a more comfortable fit and improved efficiency so you can climb, sprint and push new limits. Giant’s Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke.
Microfiber synthetic upper offers superior support at an extremely low weight while conforming to virtually every foot type. A removable dual-density EVA insole with forefoot ventilation features TransTextura Plus antimicrobial technology to help promote a balanced foot climate.
• MES, Motion Efficiency System
• ExoBeam, full carbon outsole – allows the heel to move independent from the forefoot, reducing strain and increasing efficency
• Exo Wrap construction- eliminates the need for heat-molded fitment
• 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems
• QuickFit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight
• Slip-Last Construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot
• Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate