The Rincon W combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a robust nylon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won’t de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D molded footbed enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA® L6 dial featuring 1 mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It’s a great choice for riders looking for reliable performance with outstanding value in off-road footwear.
• Upper: One-piece synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure / Reinforced toe and heel sections / Reflective heel tab
• Outsole: Nylon-composite plate / Dual-injected rubber outsole / Stainless steel hardware
• Footbed: Die-cut footbed with medium arch support
• Weight: 320 grams (size 39)
• 60 Days Comfort Guarantee