The Scott MTB Team Boa® shoe offers excellent response with slipper-like comfort. The shoe features a sleek asymmetrically conforming microfiber upper and a close-fitting adaptive fit pattern with Boa® IP1 reel at the top and midfoot. When combined with a lower anatomic fit strap it can articulate to adapt to the shape of the foot. The ErgoLogic insole features an adjustable arch support and metatarsal button. The injection nylon and glass fiber sole has a stiffness index of 8.
• MTB Shoe
• Outsole: Nylon Fiberglass co-injected, Two Component PU / Stiffness Index 8
• Upper: Microfiber, 3D Nylon Airmesh
• Closure system with Boa IP-1 & anatomic fit strap
• Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole
• Approx. Weight: 360 grams (US 8.5)