Pioneering technology doesn’t stop with revolutionizing the way helmets are built. Kali also has a social responsibility to contribute to the investigation and use of alternate materials that reduce the impact of helmets on the environment. The SAHA™ Commuter helmet with BIO-DOME construction uses renewable, bio-based, recycled and non-solvent based raw materials. Most importantly, unlike other fabrics such as nylon or polyester, BIO-DOME construction avoids the use of petroleum based fabrics and instead, uses 100% non-bleached natural cotton and flax fabrics.
The SAHA™ Commuter helmet features a Polylactide outer shell. Polylactide is a corn based, renewable polymer that is easily thermoformed into a helmet shell. The production process does not produce toxic by-products. The SAHA™ Commuter also includes 100% recycled expanded polystyrene foam, a high grade shock absorbing foam that is compressed and reconstituted, to ensure a sturdy and reliable helmet.
• Visor included
• 100% Natural Non-bleached cotton & flax fabrics
• 100% Recycled expanded polystyrene material
• Dial Fit System with dial for optimum fit
• Each helmet adjustable to fit S/M and L/XL
• Polylactide (corn based) outer shell
• Safety compliance: EN 1078, CPSC
• Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads
• Water Based Coating
• Small / Medium: 55 – 58cm / 21 1/2" – 23"
• Large / X-Large: 58 – 61cm / 23″ – 24″
Brand: Kali Protectives