From long climbs to rowdy, technical descents, the Montara™ MIPS helmet inspires your ride no matter where the trail takes you. Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc® Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to this helmet’s already impressive cooling power, it’s outfitted with hydrophilic, anti-microbial pads that can absorb up to ten-times their weight in sweat.
Giro designed the Montara MIPS to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus™ visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Yet another great feature is the full camera mount integration — a clever break-away interface for your favorite light or camera.
Montara MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System as standard equipment. Giro believes that MIPS redirects impact energy to provide more protection in certain impacts, and this added "under the hood" technology does not compromise fit, ventilation or style.
• MIPS Technology
• Construction: Full wrap in-mold, In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Roll-cage reinforcement
• Vents: 16 vents with internal channeling
• Roc Loc® Air fit system
• P.O.V. Plus visor adjustment, full camera mount integration, and full goggle integration with strap grippers
Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
• Small: 51 – 55cm / 20″ – 21.75″
• Medium: 55 – 59cm / 21.75″ – 23.25″