The LDL (Low Density Layer) equipped Maya 2.0 now provides protection from low-g linear and rotational impact forces. Combined with Composite Fusion Plus, the Maya 2.0 is an enduro helmet that can protect you from a wider range of impacts. It is protection made better.
Composite Fusion Plus incorporates layers of multi-density cone-shaped foam into the helmet liner. The addition of the cones reduces impact g-forces by as much as 25%. Kali’s Low Density Layer (LDL) padding system addresses both low-g and rotational impact forces by placing soft gel pads throughout the interior of the helmet. These specially designed viscoelastic gel pads are softer than EPS and can compress and shear in all directions. As a result, they reduce rotational impact forces by 25% and low-g linear impact forces by 30%.
• Features: Anti-Microbial Pads, Flex Moto-style visor, Bug liner, locking Buckle & sliders
• Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam
• Retention: Dual Closure System
• Vents: 12
• Weight: 360 grams / 12.7 oz
• Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC
• XS/S (50-54 cm)
• S/M (55-61 cm)
• L/XL (60-63 cm)
Brand: Kali Protectives