The Screaming Eagle design echoes the classic stylings favoured by USA mountain biking legend John Tomac. A regular on the MTB and European road-racing circuit in the 1990s, Tomac tore up races in straight-edge cowboy fashion, playing counter to mountain biking’s counter-culture character.
To relive that spark of bold US patriotism, the Screaming Eagle design features the classic red, white and blue as well as a more understated grey and black version both of which born out of the TLD paint shop in the 90s.
With only 200 helmets available globally in each colour, now’s the time to show your love for TLD and hit the trails with a new look.
• Cutting-edge safety technology with the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
• Patent pending, industry-first dual density EPP = EPS impact liner provide first in class protection against high and low speed impacts
• An additional 16% more frontal EPP + EPS increases protection in common impact zones
• 25% more airflow over the A1 for maximum cooling power using huge intake and exhaust ports
• X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner with extended coverage and best-in-class odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
• Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
• Low-profile, semi-adjustable strap dividers deliver the perfect fit regardless of head shape
• 3 Year Warranty
• 350 Grams( Size M/L )
• CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063
Brand: Troy Lee Designs