For all-around road racers, a perfect balance of stiffness, light weight and smooth compliance is the key to success. With its reengineered Advanced-grade composite frameset, the all-new TCR Advanced meets every demand. The frame is lighter, but it still retains its pedal-stomping stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for precise handling. And the new Variant seatpost improves ride quality so you stay fresh until the finish on those big days in the saddle.
• A completely redesigned TCR Advanced frame optimizes every tube shape to shave weight, maintain stiffness and improve ride-quality.
• RideSense: Giant’s all-new chainstay-integrated, wireless data transmitterÂ
• Refined Internal cable routing
• All-new, proprietary seatpost design offers an optimized balance of lightweight, superior ride-quality and easy adjustment
• Shimano 10-Speed Tiagra components
* Per manufacturer guidelines, Giant bicycles may be sold through our retail store only. Shipping is not permitted.
|SIZES||XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL|
|FRAME||Advanced-grade composite, Electronic ready|
|FORK||Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|HANDLEBAR||Giant Contact 31.8|
|SEATPOST||Giant Variant composite|
|SADDLE||Giant Performance Road|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tiagra|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Tiagra|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Tiagra, 34/50|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano Press Fit|
|HUBS||Giant Sport Tracker Road, 26H|
|SPOKES||Stainless Steel, 14G|
|TIRES||Giant P-SL1, 700×23, Front and Rear Specific, Folding|