The Wahoo KICKR SNAP makes indoor training a “snap!” It’s a convenient, easy to set-up wheel-on smart trainer with the realistic ride experience Wahoo smart trainers are known for. The SNAP’s legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced when riding outdoors. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The KICKR SNAP now includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
• Part Number: WFBKTR3
• Dimensions (legs open): 29″ x 26″ (74cm x 66cm)
• Weight: 38lbs
• Rear Wheel size: 650c RD / 26″ MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29″ MTB. Check bike compatibility with KICKR SNAP.
• Hub Types: 130mm and 135mm Quick Release and 12×142 Thru-Axle with adapter (sold separately).
• Drivetrain: N/A
• Metrics: Speed, power, distance
• Front wheel block: Included
• Resistance type: Electromagnetic
• Accuracy: +/- 3%
• Wireless software updates: Yes
• 3rd party power meter support: Yes
• Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth Smart
• Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
• Max User Weight: 250 lbs
• Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
• Flywheel Weight: 10.5 lbs
• Maximum Simulated Grade: 12%
• Maximum Power Output: 1500 Watts
What’s in the Box?
• KICKR SNAP
• Front wheel block
• Power cord
• Power brick
• Quick release skewer
• Quickstart guide
Brand: Wahoo Fitness