Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid 2 helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid 2 working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid 2 can help you conquer one goal after the next.
• Fluid 2 is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
• PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
• Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
• Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels
• Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel
• Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
• Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
• Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
• Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
• Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
• 2″ resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire
• This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
• Trainer tire recommended
• Compatible with virtual training apps
• All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
• Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
• The Fluid 2, like all of CycleOps trainers, is backed by a lifetime warranty.