The Wheelie Wrench Pro™ is a brilliant combination of compact size packed with plenty of features. Special design consideration was given to common concerns with modern bikes and components. Ever had your presta valve glued shut with sealant? Repairing your 11-speed chain trailside? Bent rotor? If you have updated your bike lately, be sure to update your multi tool with the Wheelie Wrench Pro™.
This sepcial edition Hans Rey version also adds tubeless tire puncture repair functionality by partnering with Dynaplug®. A small carry pouch holds 3 plugs and an insertion tube that threads directly into the chain breaker. Use the tool as an ergonomic handle for proper plug insertion. Be sure to keep the plastic trays to keep the plugs clean and dust free.
How do you repair a puncture? Simply thread the Dynaplug insertion tube into the WWP chain breaker and the tool becomes an ergonomic handle for inserting the plug into the puncture.
• Dynaplug® SS insertion tube, soft-tip repair plugs (3), neoprene pouch
• Aluminum and CR-V steel alloy construction
• 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm hex wrench
• Tire lever
• Phillips screwdriver doubles as slotted screwdriver
• 8mm and 10mm open ended wrench
• Rotor straightener for minor bends
• Includes 11-speed quick links (SRAM or Shimano compatible)
• Accepts other quick links 10-speed or greater
• Presta valve core remover
• Stuck Presta valve stem opener
• Chain breaker for 10-speed and greater
• #0 and #2 spoke wrenches
• Splits in two transforming to a long wrench handle
• Bottle opener