PWR Road is a modular bike light. But it’s not JUST another bicycle light. Not only is it a high power headlight, but simply take the product apart and you have much more. A lighthead for other PWR bike and camping lights, plus a PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range. The PWR Road outputs a max 600 lumens, can run for up to 195 hours on Eco Flash mode, uses an elliptical beam for broader road coverage, can be mounted both on top or under the handlebar (mount under your Garmin), or your helmet, incorporates twist mode operation (turn the light on and off twisting the lighthead – no buttons) and gives you the option to program your brightness and runtime through our ModeMaker app.
• FUNCTIONALITY : Twisthead operation to turn light on / off and to scroll through light modes (no buttons)
• PROGRAM YOUR MODES: Plug your lighthead into your computer, download the ModeMaker app and then tailor light modes to your light.
• COMPATIBILITY: The 35000mAh battery is compatible with the 600, 1000 and 1800 lumen PWR lightheads and PWR outdoor products
• CHARGE YOUR DEVICES: Use this PWR Bank to charge your iPhone or cycling computer on the go.
• LIGHT BEAM: Elliptical beam for wide view works with spot beam for intense light in front of front wheel.
• MATERIALS: CNC-machined anodised aluminium body, plus ridged heatsink.
• BATTERY INDICATOR: LEDs on light display remaining charge
• BATTERY TECH: USB Rechargeable Li-ion battery.
• WHAT’S IN THE PACK : Light, Side Mount, Gimbal Shim, USB Cable
• Light Ouput: 600 lumens
• Modes: Max 600 lumens (2.3 hr) / Mid 250 lumens (6.1 hr) / Stamina 65 lumens (23 hr) / Pulse 600 lumens (8 hr) / Strobe 250 lumens (12 hr) / Eco-Flash 65 lumens (195 hr)
• Dimensions : 104mm x 30mm (H x W)
• Weight : 125g