The PWR Mountain outputs 2000 lumens of light, uses a circular beam for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles, can be mounted both on the handlebar or your your helmet using the helmet/bar extension mount, incorporates twist mode operation (turn the light on and off twisting the lighthead – no buttons) and gives you the option to program your brightness and runtime through our ModeMaker app.
PWR Mountain not JUST another bike light. Not only is it a high power headlight, but simply take the product apart and you have much more. A lighthead for other PWR bike and camping lights, plus a PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range.
• Twisthead operation to turn light on / off and to scroll through light modes (no buttons)
• Plug your lighthead into your computer, download the ModeMaker app and then tailor light modes to your light.
• The 10000mAh battery is compatible with the small, medium and large lightheads.
• Use this PWR Bank to charge your iPhone or cycling computer on the go.
• Circular beam for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles.
• CNC-machined anodised aluminium body, plus ridged heatsink.
• 4 LEDs on light display remaining charge
• USB Rechargeable Li-ion battery.
• Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance.
• Male-Female USB cable, Side Mount, Spacer, Micro USB Cable
• Light Ouput: 2000 lumens
• Modes: Max 2000 lumens (2 hr) / Mid 500 lumens (9 hr) / Stamina 200 lumens (30 hr) / Pulse 1000 lumens (20 hr) / Strobe 250 lumens (35 hr) / Eco-Flash 150 lumens (200 hr)
• Dimensions : 132mm x 48mm (H x W)
• Weight : 355g